Foodvite is an app that lets you send and receive food invitations, tag along or place order directly.
In the past month, this thought has probably crossed your mind. 'I wish I could catch up with friends more often.'
These days the simple pleasure of meeting friends is often buried under a pile of other priorities. We put off the effort to make a plan until it's eventually forgotten.
Foodvite is here to change this. With food at the heart of what we do, the app takes the effort out of planning. Through Foodvite you can easily find, connect and share food plans. Invite friends the next time you visit an old favorite joint. Start conversations with colleagues at work. You could even deliver food to friends by being their food angel.
In the company of friends, family, and colleagues, food feeds the heart as much as it does the stomach. So, here s to you never thinking again... 'I wish I could catch up with friends more often.'
---How does foodvite work?---
The answers to the below three questions will tell you all about the workings of foodvite.
Q1: How do I send a foodvite?
It's really quite straightforward -
Step 1: Pick a restaurant that you fancy
Step 2: Schedule for convenient time
Step 3: Choose your friends or groups and tap share
Q2: What should I do once I receive a foodvite?
For every foodvite received, you can:
1. Skip: If the time isn't convenient or if you re too far away from the restaurant, you can choose to skip
2. Join: You can join your friend over meal and enjoy the due catch-up
3. Place Order: Tap to place an order directly with a partner restaurant. Your friend and the restaurant will be notified of your order. Foodvite app will help you coordinate.
(Please note that a foodvite disappears after 5 minutes of the scheduled time. You ll no longer be able to submit any response after that.)
Q3: I've sent my friend a foodvite! What more can I do ?
If you have sent the foodvite, you can take the following actions:
1. Reserve: Being the host, you can send out a table reservation request to the partner restaurant
2. Group Chat: Create a group chat with the invitees to further coordinate
3. Pre-Order: If you re running short of time and would love to do a quick take away, you can order before arriving at the restaurant. The payment will be made through the app.
4. Cancel: If you decide to change the venue or if the schedule doesn't work now, you can go ahead and cancel the foodvite.
We are more than happy to answer all your queries on the app and related to the transactions. Please drop a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/foodvite
Icon made by Freepik (http://www.freepik.com) from www.flaticon.com
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Foodvite is a free software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-05. The program can be installed on iOS.
Foodvite (version 1.4) has a file size of 52.22 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.